A Mid-Century Gem
This delightful family of four hired us to design and renovate several spaces in their 1950s mid-century modern home, including the kitchen, laundry, dining, primary and hall bathrooms. These spaces required several creative and to-code design solutions to improve flow and make spaces feel larger.
- Removed a small closet to create space for a shower in the primary bathroom
- Oriented the bathroom subway tiles in a longitudinal layout to create an illusion of depth
- Designed mid-century style cabinetry in walnut to reflect the era and increase functional storage
- Reconfigured the kitchen to optimize work areas and brighten the room with color
- Styled the new hallway built-ins for polished style and sophisticated entertaining